Welcome to the Career Mentoring
of the University of Graz!
Mentoring focus topics
Experiences are valuable.
Especially when they are shared.
This is what our mentoring participants say about the program:
"My mentor helped me clarify which master's programs were right for me and narrowed down the pool of potential future employers."
Martin Spielhofer, mentee
"I took a lot away from our mentoring myself. For example, it opened my eyes to the way that today's youth is thinking."
Bettina Stockinger, mentor
"I was able to answer the questions my mentee asked me because I had asked them myself just three years before."
Verena Schaupp, mentor
"We have a focus before each meeting. It's always structured."
Eva Seidl, mentor
Supporting your success story ...
Mag. Tanja Baumgartner
- Accompanies mentees and mentors from the initial interest in the mentoring program to the successful completion of their mentorship.
- Networks and grows the mentoring community analog and digital.
- Answers all questions about the mentoring platform.
"Mentoring can be many things. For example, subjecting your own professional ideas to a reality check with an experienced person and taking a look into the future together."
Mag. Angela Messner-Lipp
- Supports mentees in creating their mentorship agreement and goals as well as keeping them focused during the mentorship.
- Coaches mentors to be ideally responsive to their mentee.
"You can start sharpening your career goals as early as possible. Your mentor actively supports this!"